Group Hospital & Surgical reimburses expenses incurred by an insured employee in connection with his/her hospital confinement or surgery which results directly from an illness or injury.
Group Personal Accident pays a benefit to an insured employee if bodily injury is caused solely and directly by accidents resulting in death or permanent disablement.
Employee Benefits Plan is a simple and affordable group insurance package that is specially tailor-made for small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) to cover your employees’ hospitalisation cost in the event of an illness or injury, whether they are at work or leisure.
- Group Personal Accident up to S$500,000
- Group Hospital & Surgical with Major Medical Benefits up to S$50,000
- Employers can enroll in this plan even if they have 2 employees
- No medical examination required for eligible employees
- Premium rates are based on entire portfolio within this plan rather than individual company’s claim experience for renewal
- Affordable and flexible
To find out more about this policy, Contact Us.